Friday, May 6, 2011

SONGS

Listening and singing a song are my hobbies. Here are my favorite songs and their chord guitars : Untitled, Just the way you are, Love of my life, Killing me softly, Dear God, Marry you, etc. 

 

D Em G D
D
It’s a beautiful night,
                                                        Em
We’re looking for something dumb to do.
         G
Hey baby,
                                           D
I think I wanna marry you.


...................................................................
See more
MY FAVORITE SONGS

1 comment:

  1. Bunda Safa: Tolong buatin lagu anak-anak beserta pembelajaran bahasa Inggris untuk mereka

    ReplyDelete

so..that...& such...that...

Purpose of so...that...and such...that...: 1. To express cause and effect 2. To emphasize the quality of something or someone Generic str...